Thursday, September 22, 2005

I want the Democrats to STAND UP FOR ME

But they don't stand up for me. They won't stand up for me...

The Democrats don't stand for me on the War on Iraq.

The Democrats don't stand for me on Global Warming.

The Democrats don't stand for me on bankruptcy.

The Democrats don't stand for me on SCOTUS.

The Democrats don't stand for me on Universal Health Care.

The Democrats don't stand for me on the minimum wage.

The Democrats don't stand for me on a just peace in the Middle East.

The Democrats don't stand for me on the failed war on drugs.

The Democrats don't stand for me on media consolidation.

The Democrats don't stand for me on eminent domain abuse.

The Democrats don't stand for me on environmental justice.

The Democrats don't stand for me on ending dependency on foreign oil.

The Democrats don't stand for me on ethics in the House of Representatives.

The Democrats don't stand for me on saying no to torture.

The Democrats don't stand for me on the Ninth Amendment.

The Democrats don't stand for me on the Second Amendment.

The Democrats don't stand for me on the Patriot Act.

I keep wanting the Democrats to stand for me, but every time they get the chance, they fall for lies then apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home